We're hosting a joint training conference with Keep Oklahoma Beautiful, May 5 - 6, 2022 in Oklahoma City. Click below to register!
1. To exchange information between members of the Association regarding environmental crimes,
2. To keep the membership advised of current changes in civil and criminal environmental laws,
3. To provide the public with information on environmental crime enforcement, and a way to report crimes to investigators,
4. To assist in educating the public on environmental statutes, compliance, and other environmental issues,
5. To continually train members in the investigation and prosecution of environmental crimes, and
6. To support legislation favorable to the successful prosecution of environmental crimes and to oppose legislation detrimental to that goal.
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and fulfill our mission. OECIA is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) organization, and donations may be deductible for federal income tax purposes. Contact a tax professional for more information.